quarta-feira, 28 de maio de 2008

Same Mistake

A música Same Mistake que teve seu ápice de sucesso na novela Duas Caras, traz uma melodia tranquila na voz do James Blunt interprete da tão famosa musica You're Beautiful. Mas pra acabar com o tal EMBLOMETION nada melhor do que ver a letra certa.


Same Mistake
James Blunt
Composição: Blunt
So while I'm turning in my sheetsAnd once again, I cannot sleepWalk out the door and up the streetLook at the stars beneath my feetRemember rights that I did wrongSo here I goHello, helloThere is no place I cannot goMy mind is muddy butMy heart is heavy, does it showI lose the track that loses meSo here I gooo oooooo ooo ooo oo oooo...And so I sent some men to fight,And one came back at dead of night,said he´d seen my enemysaid he looked just like meSo I set out to cut myselfAnd here I gooo oooooo ooo ooo oo oooo...I'm not calling for a second chance,I'm screaming at the top of my voice,Give me reason, but don't give me choice,Cause I'll just make the same mistake again,oo oooooo ooo ooo oo oooo...And maybe someday we will meetAnd maybe talk and not just speakDon't buy the promises 'causeThere are no promises I keep,and my reflection troubles meso here I gooo oooooo ooo ooo oo oooo...I'm not calling for a second chance,I'm screaming at the top of my voice,Give me reason, but don't give me choice,Cause I'll just make the same mistake (REPEAT) againoo oooooo ooo ooo oo oooo...So while I'm turning in my sheetsAnd once again, I cannot sleepWalk out the door and up the streetLook at the starsLook at the stars, falling down,And wonder where, did I go wrong.


Beijão galera, voltem sempre!!

Nenhum comentário: